StormWinds:TLC StormWinds:TLC

Wow seriously?

Every game in this series is so fucking easy. In the previous games, all you needed to do was buy the double machine gun and nothing but damage buffers until it was doing 6-7 per shot (also saving all upgrade points for damage) and then building a shield generator to protect the machine gun.

This game takes it to a whole new level of easy, build a SPREADING MACHINE GUN and do the same thing. Now you have a gun shooting 3 bullets dealing 7 damage each that's incredibley easy to aim at the enemy's weakspots. To all you saying this game is hard: you fail.

Doesn't mean it wasn't fun however, I still give it a 9/10, -1 star for lack of something like a challenge mode. :(

3d defender 3d defender

Totally hella-fucking-balls-to-wall awesome!!!

srsly

Alexman159 responds:

y3h i knos. srsly

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Why ruin a good game?

Why put the sponsor link on such an important section of the screen? I keep making it very high, but because your stupidity I can't do anything with 100 tabs of MoFunZone because I was trying to fucking get the health pack.

Why didn't you put it at the top? Where I am not clicking?!!?!? Sure your sponsor will get more place visits, but piss people.

0/10 0/5

Pandemic Pandemic

Woah

Addicting. I usually had my virus with 0 lethal and 22 infective, so i infected the whole world and nobody panicked! >:) Then i killed em all with all the negative stats once all the countries were infected and got 6,500 points!

Btw, addicting game, fun concept and good music. thumbs up! :D

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Omg

i click on the login button and it disappears! Im sure its good but somethings wrong with it. And yes ive tried reloading it and nothing happens.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

An awesome remake of an awesome game

Yeah you did a really good job of making a 2d version of an awesome 3d game. The controls are fluid, the art is well drawn and its achallenging puzzler. Good job man! :D

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Not very fun

Ill give it a 2 for graphics, but the game just got too repetitive. There were only 3 forms of zombies, the gameplay just got easier and easier as the game went on and there was nothing to build up besides the four skills, and even those took freakishly long times to build! I also didnt like it because it just got waaaay too easy and impossible to die, so i killed myself because i lost the fight against boredom. All in all, it had potential but it doesnt seem to have been finished.

I got 27 in highscores though!

Who Am I? House & Home Who Am I? House & Home

Its cool but unfair

I got to a picture and i said it was a "lock". It said "hmm nope", and i couldnt get it and the answer was padlock... Really ticked me off and thats not the only one. Maybe you should allow it to take more than one answer...

-Platform Tutorial- -Platform Tutorial-

It doesnt work...

I followed the instructions and the scripts just wouldnt work. I had to rewrite newscripts all over again and if you didnt know anything about action script, this tutorial just wouldnt work. The only thing i learned here was the Vcam, but i applaud you for putting a unique style into this tutorial.
GLITCH: You push A and your character disappears, and you cant move either way.
6/10 Because a glitched tutorial isnt going to help people much.

Kill Those Mosquitos Kill Those Mosquitos

...

This is just an edited version of the demo. All he did was plaster his name all over it and color it. I have a copy of this game in my flash sample files. Its nothing he made, and its not even that fun. Nice try though....